"I design jewelry for the unapologetic female. For the girl who is fearless, persistent, and determined. She doesn't take "no" for an answer and will ask for your advice only to do it her own way. She is a warrior. She is strong. She is powerful. She is the kind of girl who knows exactly how to keep going."
1) What is your name? Jessica DeCristofaro
2) What is your story of strength, courage, perseverance, and fearlessness? In February of 2016 I was diagnosed with Stage 4b unfavorable Hodgkin's Lymphoma. After 6 escalated cycles of chemo, 1 relapse, 3 surgeries, two times losing my hair, and 20 radiation sessions, I am finally in complete remission as of August 18, 2016.
3) What do the words keep going mean to you? In my book, keep going is the only way to do things. Crap happens in life, and we have two options: to sit and feel sorry for ourselves, or to "keep going". My motto through out my treatment has always been to handle things and keep going.
4) How do you "keep going" forward? I always try to remain positive, no matter how bad my situation seems to be. Your thoughts become things, and I've found that I may not be able to control what life throws at me, but I can control how I react to what life throws at me.
5) Words of encouragement to inspire others: No matter what your situation in life is, God will never give you more than you can handle. He usually gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. So whatever it is in life that you are facing, keep going..you got this!
"In the 4th grade I was already over 200lbs"
1) What is your name? Kassandra Perez
3) What do the words keep going mean to you? "Keep going", in short, means to live. It means to just keep pushing forward in life. Jump over life's obstacles, fight against the trials and tribulations, and ultimately enjoy the ride. In the end, we're all going to end up the same. So in the meantime we might as well make the best of it.
4) How do you "keep going" forward? Setting new goals. If I have achieved the goals I have set, why stop there? I believe that there is always an opportunity to get better or to try new things. Whatever it is, I always try to set myself to the task and work towards it. I don't settle when I am done, I just keep going.
5) Words of encouragement to inspire others: Imagine someone were to tell you today that in 5 years you are going to have accomplished something you believe is impossible. Something that right now, at this very moment, would make you think that person is out of their mind. Concentrate on that. Whether it is a weight loss goal, beating an addiction, overcoming an illness -- anything. Now, understand this: if there is a will, there is a way. If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. Nothing is impossible; nothing is unattainable. No matter how challenging the journey will be, always remember to keep fighting. Keep going.
You're a woman of impeccable strength, power, and perseverance. Show the world the fearless female that you are in our keep going necklace.